Ofte stillede spørgsmål
Hvordan virker det? Modtager jeg Tyranny - Archon Edition fysisk?
Nej, du modtager en Tyranny - Archon Edition produktnøgle (Tyranny - Archon Edition CD Key), som du modtager via e-mail. Du skal derefter bruge Steam-platformen til at indløse din Tyranny - Archon Edition produktnøgle (Tyranny - Archon Edition CD Key), og du er derefter klar til downloade, installere og spille Tyranny - Archon Edition. Ved køb af spillet modtager du samtidig en vejledning til hvordan dette gøres, hvis du skulle være i tvivl. Så bliver det ikke nemmere!
Hvad indeholder Tyranny - Archon Edition? Får jeg samme indhold som hos Steam?
Du får standard-udgaven af Tyranny - Archon Edition.
Fatebinder’s Seal & Commander’s Will (in-game items).
- Base Game
- Ringtones (three notification tones and one ringtone)
- Digital Original Soundtrack - The Tyranny soundtrack delivers 57 min of original music, including a total of 18 tracks.
- Digital High-Resolution Game Map
- Exclusive Coat of Arms - Adds 4 unique coat of arms to the Fatebinder’s selection of personalized war banners – show your allegiance with either The Disfavored, Scarlet Chorus, Tunon the Adjudicator, or Kyros the Overlord.
- Short Story Collection - A rich digital collection of ten short stories from the world of Tyranny, giving readers a deeper look at the brutal world and powerful characters that live under Kyros’ rule. Written by the creative team behind Tyranny, these stories introduce several of the game’s companions and key characters. This collection includes 3 exclusive tales never seen before, alongside 7 originally published on the official Tyranny website.
- Digital High-Resolution Wallpapers - Add your desktop to Kyros’ domain with a selection of high-quality artwork from Tyranny, sized for PC desktops in high resolution. The collection includes ten different pieces from the Tyranny art team, including one signed by the developers.
- Archon Edition Forum Icon (Paradox Plaza)
Tyranny - Archon Edition spilbeskrivelse
, the grand war between good and evil is over – and the forces of evil, led by Kyros the Overlord, have won. The Overlord’s merciless armies dominate the face of the world, and its denizens must find their new roles within the war-torn realm... even as discord begins to rumble among the ranks of Kyros’ most powerful Archons.
Players will experience the new world order under the Overlord in a reactive role-playing game (RPG), interacting with the populace as a powerful Fatebinder
in the Overlord’s forces -- roaming the lands to inspire loyalty or fear as they bring control to the last holdouts of the Tiers. Main Features:
- Branching, unique stories in an original setting: The battle between good and evil has already taken place, and evil stands victorious
- Choices matter – make world-altering decisions with far-reaching consequence: As a Fatebinder in the Overlord’s army you wield a vast amount of power in the occupied lands of the Tiers. Will you use that to inspire stability and loyalty, will you be feared, or will you seek your own power?
- Challenging, classic RPG combat: Tactical real-time-with-pause combat with new party-driven mechanics and modern presentation
- A rich original setting: Not just another “hero’s journey” -- Tyranny turns the archetypal RPG story on its head and allows players to explore a new take on good and evil